Ken Bornstein has practiced in the area of personal injury for over 32 years. He represents individuals who have been injured in construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, trip and fall accidents, and all cases where an individual was injured due to someone’s negligence. Ken handles cases from the initial client meeting through a verdict at trial.
Ken was featured in the New York Law Journal for recovering one of the highest verdicts in New York County (Manhattan). He is also recognized by Lawyers of Distinction for excellence in personal injury law.
Ken lives on Long Island with his wife. He was born and raised in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn, New York. He graduated from Abraham Lincoln High School and earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Administration from St. John’s University and his Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law.
After law school, Mr. Bornstein joined the Legal Aid Society in Queens, handling a variety of cases from inception to disposition. Mr. Bornstein’s work with the Legal Aid Society provided courtroom experience that would be valuable later in his career.
- St John’s University, School of Law
- St. John’s University, Jamaica, New York
-B.S. – 1985
-Major: Athletic Administration
- New York, 1988
- United States District Court Eastern District of New York, 1991
- United States Court of Appeal for Second Circuit, 1991
Professional Associations, Activities, and Memberships
- St. John’s University School of Law Alumni
- Association, Former President, Nassau Chapter
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Merrick Lion’s Club, Former Vice-President
- Mentor, Nassau County Bar Association Mentor Program
- Past President, St. John’s University School of Law, Alumni Association, Nassau Chapter
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association